The Eswatini Medical Christian University is seeking dynamic and innovative professionals to fill the following vacancy;
Key Performance Areas
- Computerization of institutional operations or making EMCU an electronic campus;
- Provide technical support to staff and students;
- Install and repair computers;
- Develop and maintain the University Management system;
- Remodel the EMCU website and ensure applications stay up and running;
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnose and solve hardware or software faults; and
- Liaising with external service providers.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a relevant environment.
Applications (including CVs, three (3) references, and certified copies of academic and professional certificates) should be delivered to the following address:
Eswatini Medical Christian University
P O Box A624,
Physical address; Lomkiri Portion 69 of Farm 73, Zone 4, Mbabane, Hhohho